08 December 2010

Last Minute Preparation

[10:05:10 PM] Kristen Nicole: hey Norbu!
Kristen Nicole: how are you?

Norbu: hi am good n u?

Kristen Nicole: I'm great
Kristen Nicole: do you want to see our video?

Norbu: ya
Norbu: sure

Kristen Nicole: okay
Kristen Nicole: I'm just tying up some loose ends
Kristen Nicole: and then I'll send it to you
Kristen Nicole: what email should I send it to?

Norbu: [censored]



Kristen Nicole: okay.  Also, we need to know whether you'll be available for the interview tomorrow
Kristen Nicole: December 10 from 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. for you

Norbu: hopefully

Kristen Nicole: okay
Kristen Nicole: will you have a webcam?

Norbu: ya

Kristen Nicole: great. could you tell me why or why not you'd be able to be on skype at that time? we just need to know for our final project

Norbu: well its holiday

Kristen Nicole: yes, I remember that
Kristen Nicole: and I understand if you choose not to do the interview for that reason

Norbu: and office is closed...i dont have ainternet in my home
Norbu: so i got to be at office to do so
Norbu: n the internet main switch is in another office...

Kristen Nicole: okay, so would you have to get special permission to turn on the internet that day?

Norbu: ya

Kristen Nicole: when could you get permission?

Norbu: its not abot permissiomn

Kristen Nicole: oh, what's the problem then? if you don't mind me asking

Norbu: hmm u ask so many Qssssss
Norbu: well its just that so many things.. u'll not understand but we'll look forward to do that..

Kristen Nicole: I'm sorry

Norbu: so wat kinda Qs u will have

Kristen Nicole: I'm just a little worried about the event

Norbu: same as earlier or
Norbu: its ok

Kristen Nicole: whether or not we'll have the technology working properly

Norbu: i can understand

Kristen Nicole: we'll only have one minute to interview
Kristen Nicole: so we'll ask only one question and you'll have a short time to respond
Kristen Nicole: the question is this: what is the one thing that you want to tell the world about Tibetans?
Kristen Nicole: is that a good question?

Norbu: ok
Norbu: i'll prepare an asnwer for that

Kristen Nicole: what are you thinking your answer will be?  I'm just curious
Kristen Nicole: you don't have to tell me
Kristen Nicole: I am just curious :)
Kristen Nicole: I'd better start writing my paper now :) have a good night!

Norbu: ok sure
Norbu: wats your email id

[11:40:54 PM] Kristen Nicole: [censored]

1 comment: