07 December 2010

Progress Report

Here's the thing: video editing is really hard.  I am definitely feeling the pressure to get this one done, and I have a feeling that it won't be polished the way I want it by tomorrow morning.  But you know what?  Some things are more important than finishing my project video.

Here's my Skype with Norbu:


[12/6/2010 8:36:55 PM] Kristen Nicole: Hey Norbu!

Norbu: hi

Kristen Nicole: how are you?

Norbu: am fine n u?

Norbu: goood

Kristen Nicole: I'm great :)
Kristen Nicole: I haven't talked to you for a while.  What has been going on in your life?
Kristen Nicole: Norbu, would you mind if I used your pictures of flowers and landscapes in the video I'm making about your interview?  It's the one we're going to share with our class

Norbu: ok its fine
Norbu: u can use them

Kristen Nicole: thank you so much

Norbu: u are welcome

Kristen Nicole: Norbu, would it be possible to do a live interview on Friday morning?

Norbu: friday is holiday fr us
Norbu:  ita 10 dec...nobel peace prize day

Kristen Nicole: oh
Kristen Nicole: !
Kristen Nicole: so you won't be available.
Kristen Nicole: that's just fine!

Norbu: you can set another time for that

Kristen Nicole: I actually can't
Kristen Nicole: because our event is December 9th, 2010, from 7-9 p.m.

Norbu: oic

Kristen Nicole: which would be 7:30-9:30 on Dec 10 for you

Norbu: well then i'll try to make it

Kristen Nicole: okay
Kristen Nicole: that would be awesome
Kristen Nicole: what time do you think you'd be able to?

Norbu: ya any time between 7.30-8.30

Kristen Nicole: okay, deal
Kristen Nicole: I'll try to work that out
Kristen Nicole: you're the best!

Norbu: hmmmmmmmmmm

[1:38:20 AM] Kristen Nicole: you really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment